Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Appearance Liquid
- Volume 10-15 Milliliter (mL)
- Purity 10%
- Storage Store in Cool
- Gender Male
- Raw Material Flowers, Seeds, Berries
- Product Type Pure Essential Oils
- Supply Ability : 12 Kilograms Per Year
Price And Quantity
- 55000.00 - 135000.00 INR
- 25 Kilograms
- 10-15 Milliliter (mL)
- Pure Essential Oils
- Store in Cool
- Provide Pain Relief, Reduce Pigmentation
- Flowers, Seeds, Berries
- Herbal Extract, Chemical, Sandal Wood, Lavender, Frankincense, Rose, Peppermint, Valerian, Ginger, Jasmine, Chamomile, Lemon, Cedar, Cinnamon, Almond, Spearmint, Celery, Allspice, Cumin, Fish Oil
- 6 Months
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 12 Kilograms Per Year
- 8-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, South America, Asia, North America
- All India
We are considered as a leading trader, supplier, distributor and importer in the market, engaged in offering pure quality Sandalwood Essential Oil. Owing to characteristics like high purity, pleasant fragrance and unmatched healing properties, our sandalwood essential oil is used in creating various perfumes, cosmetics, detergents, soaps and incense sticks. We provide these Sandalwood Essential Oi in hygienic packaging to avoid outside contamination.
- Superior quality
- Soothing effects
- Comes in air tight bottle
- Pleasant fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does sandalwood essential oil have a shelf life?
Ans - The essential oils of sandalwood, patchouli, and vetiver can persist for four to eight years. The majority of other essential oils last between two and three years.
2. Can you use sandalwood every day?
Ans - It lessens pigmentation and aids in the elimination of dark spots. Apply a simple daily pack made from 2 teaspoons of red sandalwood and 2 tablespoons of milk.
3. What are the benefits of applying sandalwood?
Ans - Scarring, Sandalwood oil supports skin hydration, increases skin cell flexibility, and evens out skin tone.
Wrinkles, Antioxidants found in sandalwood oil support the stability and elasticity of skin cells.
Wounds, psoriasis, eczema, inflammation, and acne.
Skin whitening or an even skin tone.
- Contact Details
- Aurashine Essentials Private Limited
- 212, Hubtown Solaris, N.S. Phadke Marg, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069, Maharashtra, India
- Mr Anubhaba Satapathy (Head - Sales & Marketing)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.