- Supply Ability : 12 Kilograms Per Month
Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 450.00 - 550.00 INR/Kilograms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 12 Kilograms Per Month
- 8-10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Western Europe, Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Central America, North America
- All India
Our firm is engaged in distributing optimum quality shea butter which is available in different quantities. It is beneficial for hair, skin and body. The said product reduces tanning and tones skin complexion after sun exposure. In addition to this, our formulated cream treats dandruff & dry scalp which ultimately enhances the texture and hair health. It has a thick consistency and aromatic fragrance. Shea butter has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties. Dry skin gets proper moisturization and high concentration of vitamin E with help of this highly reliable cream. It is widely used as a main ingredient in cosmetic products.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the benefits of Shea Butter for Skin?
Ans - Shea butter helps the skin retain moisture, making it supple and smooth. It may help maintain your skin soft due to its abundance in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
2. How long does it take for shea butter to absorb?
Ans - Shea butter seeps into your skin and leaves little to no shine after 3 to 5 minutes. This demonstrates that it is actively repairing and hydrating your skin! After 5 minutes, there is absolutely no shine left, even on Eileens chilly skin. In contrast to many moisturising lotions on the market, there is no greasy feeling.
3. Is shea butter anti aging?
Ans - Shea butters strong antioxidant concentration can aid to delay the appearance of extrinsic (or photo) ageing symptoms like skin roughness, wrinkles, sagging, and hyperpigmentation.
4. Can you apply shea butter to your hair?
Ans - Shea butters anti-inflammatory qualities, which promote healing without blocking pores, may also aid in reducing redness and scalp irritation. Additionally, because it's natural, you may use it on any type of hair, including damaged, dry, or color-treated hair.
- Contact Details
- Aurashine Essentials Private Limited
- 212, Hubtown Solaris, N.S. Phadke Marg, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069, Maharashtra, India
- Mr Anubhaba Satapathy (Head - Sales & Marketing)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.